- IPaC has many permanent and seasonal positions. These positions include, but are not limited to, Senior Surveyor, Survey Assistants/Trainees, and Forestry Technicians. Please review our current openings here
- If you do not see a position that is a good fit but you still want to discuss how you can grow with Integrated Proaction Corp. (IPaC), please email your resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com
Integrated ProAction Corp is an established natural resources consulting firm, operating and providing superior service and deliverables since 1992 with operations in the Peace River region and Southern Interior of BC. We continually work on expanding our diverse client base.
In anticipation of projects coming on stream in 2023, we are seeking survey staff for project specific, term and/or permanent positions.
Ideal applicants will be self motivated, have a positive attitude and be willing to take direction from supervisors, forming a positive contribution to the corporate team. Preference will be given to those applicants with a survey and/or geomatics background, degree or diploma or combination of training and previous experience.
All applicants must have a valid drivers license, eligible to work in Canada and be physically able to fulfill the demands of full time field positions. Valid First Aid or other certifications (H2S, Ground disturbance, CSTS, PSTS etc.) would be an asset.
The majority of our survey project work is designated as safety sensitive and as such, D & A testing policies apply.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with experience. Full time positions include comprehensive extended benefits package including an RSP contribution matching pension plan. All positions are based on experience and qualifications.
Applications will be received via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 250. 828 2183 until all positions are filled.
Integrated ProAction Corp is an established natural resources consulting firm in Kamloops, operating and providing superior service and deliverables since 1992. We are a diverse company that offers their valued employees the opportunity to gain experience in all phases of the forestry industry. As well, opportunities arise with our diverse portfolio of clients in other natural resource industries on a regular basis and we strive to include staff in these challenging and exciting career broadening projects.
We have ongoing opportunities for both Intermediate and Senior Forestry Technicians based out of our sunny Southern Interior office.
Ideal applicants are self-motivated, maintain a positive attitude and willingly participate in forming a positive contribution to the corporate team. Preference will be given to those applicants with a forestry or natural resources degree and or diploma and eligible for registration with, or are in good standing with the ABCFP.
Intermediate Technician: Intermediate positions are for individuals with a natural resources diploma or degree and minimum of 3 years of experience. The ideal candidate has a desire to build upon their foundational forestry skills while growing their career in the industry. This individual would have a good understanding of full phase timber development and be willing to assist in mentoring less experienced co-workers to develop the team.
Senior Technician: Senior Positions are for individuals with either a natural resources diploma or degree with a Professional Designation (RPF or RFT) and a minimum of 5 years of experience in the Forest Industry. The ideal candidate would have a passion for forestry and the desire to lead a small crew and liaison between the forestry supervisor and the field crew as well as managing schedules for day to day activities.
Experience is required but not limited to the following activities:
- Forest Licence management planning, tracking and reporting,
- Full Phase Development and Planning
- All aspects of timber assessments,
- All aspects of road and cut block design (various systems)
- Data collection and preparation of Site plan and related assessments
- Road deactivation prescriptions and /or assessments,
- Level 1, 2 and/or 3 road traverse data collection,
- Cengea/LRM database entry and tracking,
- Timber cruising and compilation
- Understanding of appraisal information
- Silviculture surveys, planting supervision and/or auditing assessments and/or RESULTS experience,
All applicants must have a valid drivers licence, eligible to work in Canada and be physically able to fulfill the demands of field positions. Valid First Aid or other safety certifications would be an asset. Please note that you may be subject to drug and alcohol testing in safety sensitive positions.
We offer competitive wages, extended benefits and a retirement plan for permanent full time employees.
Applications will be received via email: email@example.com or fax 250-828-2183 until positions are filled.